Monday, August 18, 2008

The Long Grind

Although my summer goal was to level a tauren druid. I've been hitting a mental barrier. Now that my character is almost level 68 I don't have the same drive to play him like I did a few months ago. Most of this is real life. I'm beginning to see there's a whole lot more to the universe than WOW & frankly the time requirements of the game are a bit of a nuisance.

With that said my wife reminded me that "Everyone needs a hobby" so I haven't hung up my Shadowstaff just yet. I decided to set a goal & that would still be epic but wouldn't require group time, so I can be more flexible with my schedule.

Therefore I'm going for the long grind, & earning myself a Wintersaber Mount. Although it's a long grind it's a goal that fits where my life is right now.
Update: I just realized I never posted this entry. Right now my rep is at 4k in Honored with the wintersaber trainers

No comments: