Friday, April 17, 2009

Feeling like a plucked chicken!

Good afternoon musers
First off I hope that your server has finally become stabilized. Fenris became somewhat stable last night, though there were still some hiccups here & there.
Well I wanted to post my current talent build but the armory isnt' updated. Needless to say right now I feel very un-moonkinie (if that is a word) I took the points I put into Typhoon & Starfall & put them into Imp IS & Imp FF. While this does up the dps across the board i feel like I've cut some of myself off. I know that Typhoon really is for PVP & Starfire is situational at best but still I miss them.
Normally I don't post questions to my readers but for those souls that do mull over my scribblings have you noticed this feeling before when you sacrifice BOOM for viability?
Until Another Day
The Musing Moonkin

No comments: