Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Place I thought I'd Never See..Molten Core

I want to say thank you to shrapnel & the rest of the crew in classicraiders (no space because it's a channel) for inviting me to last nights raid of ... Molten Core!
The Raid took two hours due to the cooldowns on the Aqual Quintessence (we only had 4 amongst 35 people.)

Still it was awesome. It was just great to be with old friends and ally's from my younger days. People may transfer or stop playing but still some remain, & remember a different time when WOW was a different game. I'm not saying it was better game, just different. I encourage any new players who never have seen the old content to run it. Yes the gear is weak, yes you could be getting badges or arena points. But if you want to see why the raids are the way they are now, you need to see how they used to be


Here are two screenshots:




I look forward to tonight's raid of AQ40. I want to see how a god is killed...

No comments: