Friday, October 24, 2008

Freaky Friday


This friday was just an Odd day for me. I mean just really weird.
First off Patch 3.02 came out & they nerfed the rep
So I got my Diplomat title in approx a day & half of grinding
The screen shot is from completing the quest chain.
It ranks there on my top 5 experiences in WOW since I began playing it back in 2006.
Then Friday Night I was grinding rep for the Gaurdian of Cenarius Title
And I check my friends list, and see my old buddy zorch outside AQ20
I pst him to say Hi & next thing I know I'm in a AQ20 Raid with him & his guild.
This lead to us going to AQ40
and yes I saw C'thun. But we didn't down him
For whatever reason when we took on the twin emperors they got bugged as the raid healers began rezzing people.
But still...WOW
That's All I have to say

No comments: