Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing my wife..and WOW isn't my security blanket anymore.

Some months ago, I wrote in a post that while my wife traveled for her career I would play WOW non-stop. This last week she was in England (In fact this was her longest trip since we met), & I didn't use WOW as a security blanket to keep my mind off the fact that my love was far away. And I used to do it. I will say it again. I used wow as a security blanket.
This time though I didn't. And frankly I can't see my self ever using it again as one.
Somethings changed within me. A metamorphisis so to speak. I'm still trying to figure out what's changed.

Onto other notes.

I. I'm having my doubts about The Diplomat Title. I wanted it because I felt it fit me and who I try to be in life. But with my current work commitments I don't think I'll be able to do it. With the way the rep is setup, It'll take a very large amount of winterfall beads\feather etc to accomplish the rep. If anything I'll focus on dailies for the next couple of weeks. I suggest everyone also do the same. Cold Weather flying will cost money now.

II Lich King: I fished up one of the new pets in Dalaren. Very Cool. Also for anyone who's not in Beta. You'll be able to get a penguin too. You'll just need be exalted with one faction.

III. A Shout out to my friend Matt. For inviting me to my last ZA run before the Echoes of DOOM patch goes live. Although it didn't get off the ground due to people who signed up not being around It was very nice of him to invite me, since I haven't raided since at least May.

Until Later
The Musing Moonkin.

No comments: