Monday, October 27, 2008

George Romero was right.

The Scourge is Upon us & the capital cites have become paved with skeletons of the Lich Kings victims.

My Shamen was zombified as soon as a I logged in to check on the ah (which you can still do as a flesh eating undead monstrosity) I got stomped by a city gaurd within 20 seconds.

Neren fared better but not by much. I ported from shat to sw. I got transformed within a couple seconds. Then went on a zombie killing spree turning most of the mage quarter into the hungry dead.

After I got downed by a hunter I rezzed and stayed non-dead. I went to EP picked up the event quests & headed back to SW. This wasn't a big mistake but it was I think intended by blizzard to happen. The information given to you makes it sound that the Scourge is attacking the capital cities. But they're actually setting up shop in out of the way zones (WS, BL, EP, etc.) But you need to see an Argent Dawn Quartermaster to find this out.

Still though onto my post's title. Stormwind was a zombie nightmare. Between the players, the NPC's & the Plauge Zombie's coming out of the stockades it was very Dawn of the Dead. A raid was formed to clear out SW. Starting with the Castle & moving down through each section. & like in DOTD we failed because it became every man for himself.

No comments: