Friday, February 27, 2009

Ready Check..Occ @ 7:30EST

Good Afternoon Musers,
If you've noticed the gaps in my posts are increasing. This is just due to part time work schedule I'm juggling the transition of my SAT students. The March Students are wrapping up and the May Students are spooling. Luckily this controlled chaos will be over next sunday. I'm not running on fumes yet, but I can feel my mana is down below 30%. If this went on past next week, I don't know what my mental state would be like. I will say this I wouldn't need Yogg-Saron to drive me mad!!!
In other news. Tonight I've assembled a top team of lunatics to take down Occulus. I've been reading the strat & getting psyched up to knocking this one of my list. I'll just need to get that extra boss in OK, kel & mag and another title is mine!!!

No comments: