Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Hour's Respite

Good Evening Musers.
My gauntlet of overwork is almost over!
I just have a couple more days and this tutorial fest (that has been very very very financial good to me!) will be ending. After Sunday my schedule will settle down a bit, but with my next crop of incoming students I have an odd trade off in the works. I'll be losing weekday game time but I'll be gaining weekend game time. That is if I don't fill the time with other students OR have other real life things to do.
In my heart I think that Neren will be going in Storage for a bit. Not because I'm tired of him, but because I won't be able to invest the time in him that the 3.1 content requires until at least May. Once May comes around the SAT prep season begins the wind down & I can spend more time on my virtual self.
Still though I do enjoy my game time, when I can get it in. I actually got an hour in this morning..It was bliss. I mean I just felt the stress melt from me doing the Oracles dailies. Even farming the Stormwright's Shelf!
Until another day
The Musing Moonkin

No comments: