Friday, March 27, 2009

A Long Overdue update

Good Afternoon Musers!
Well I sit here at my office desk unable to do some of my tasks because a certain website I use to purchase equipment is down! So I figured it's time for a long overdue update
First off Congrats to my friend Sheilds (who's still in KoC) his wife had a lovely baby girl Monday! Mom & Baby are doing fine & Mom let Dad play a little bit whilst the baby did sleep. I've already told him that I'll gladly take his toon!
Secondly I didn't listen to my own advice & I did a full clear of Naxx 10 Man yesterday after noon from 12:30 - 4:15pm. I think it's my fate that I happened to luck out and come across these types of runs at the oddest moments. I pulled in my friend Sindel to be the off tank & he lucked out & got the Heroic Shoulder Token that he'd been looking for months. I scored the SoulBlade and my Tier 7 Helm + 15 BOH's so it wasn't a bad run IMHO.
Now the question is what to do next. I really don't have the time to raid seriously for at least two more months. But at the same time while I like the new alt I'm leveling he's not my idealized self I use him to work out focus and calmness in a raid environment.
Contemplate on this I must
Until another day
The Musing Moonkin

No comments: