Friday, January 18, 2008

Remenants

Over the last couple of days I've embarked on a personal quest to obtain the Elixir of Dream Vision. Here's the link to thot if you don't know what it does http://thottbot.com/i9297 . Since I'm level 70 & my quests are now either daily or tied to the finishing up raid quests, I felt this was a good time to do this since I couldn't commit to any nightly raids.
So Tuesday Night & Last Night I farmed AZ & HT, & in the process of killing hundreds & hundreds of mobs to get the chance for the recipe to drop I noticed something. In the eight hours of farming I saw only 3 people in either zone. The rest of the time both areas were empty, not a single player was in either zone on my server. I then began to think about this because it was really really sad for me to see these areas left to the wayside because of the expansion & the recent change that made leveling easier. I mean if you know your lore, Az is critical spot in the warcraft universe. CF\SSK wouldn't exist without AZ existing. It made me wonder what outland will be like after wrath comes out. How many zones in outland will be abandonded with mobs that wander around with no purpose. With everyone focused on reaching level 70, whole areas are being left to rot.




No comments: