Monday, March 3, 2008

I hate cloth gear

The title of this post says it all. Normally I don't like wearing cloth gear. I hate it in fact. To me it feels like I'm cheating. I don't know any other way to explain it other than I'm a druid, I'm supposed to wear leather & I'll be damned to be wearing some silken breeches that should be on a glass cannon. One of my guild mates in fact called me a leather supremacist, and if I could I would have it as my toon's title.
As I've progressed through endgame I stood firm & kept my Kurnai Kilt, even though better dps cloth pants would drop. Then last Thursday the Trial-Fire Trousers dropped off the Opera even in Kara. These pants offered me something that my kilt didn't stamina. So for three days I mulled over what to do with them. Then on Sunday I bit the bullet, loaded them up with 3 smooth dawnstone's
Slapped on a Runic Spellthread & got my new pants. I've included my current armory link if you want to check them out.
The irony of course is that I know the next time I run Gruul, my tier 4 will drop. This is how the universe works. I drop 325 gold on upgrades & I'll need to do it again when my real pants drop.

No comments: