Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thoughts on some recent changes

So online there have been major\minor changes since I last posted:

Peda: My shamen hit 40 on monday, I let my wife pick out the color of my ellek (purple).
I'll create a seperate post on my thoughts of the new quests.

Milbert: Milbert is the new ah bitch. He spends his days in Stormwind running from the mailbox to the bank

Turndow: I made a realization w my Warrior on Sunday. You cannot go into the past & fix the errors you made. It hust doesn't exist. So I sent all greens to Milbert. All ore & stone to peda, sold his gear, sold his bags, mailed the gold to Peda & deleted Turndow. He was level 22, but I did it without any hesitation.

Neren: Survived Solarian\Died On Legothras the blind (we got him down to 1%),\Vas on Saturday. I'm not going to work on alts for a bit, I've been neglecting Neren too much lately

No comments: